Thursday, January 8, 2009

So Much To Say, No Time To Do It

Well, if you are here then you received my email introducing my new and private blog! YAY! I hope you like the new blog design. My mom made me PROMISE I would make my blog private. So this is for you, Mama!

I would love to write more but I have been slammed all day. I have bride emails to return and first birthday parties to prepare! Brooks' first birthday celebration (and I say that as "cel-a-bray- chion) is less than 48 hours away. I can't believe it has been a year! I hope to post a blog tomorrow reminisicing about this very week last year. I remember it so very fondly!

Loves!

post signature

2 comments:

CityStreams said...

Wow. enviously glancing around Brittany. This is beautiful! I love it! Seriously, this is gorgeous. Jennisa did a fabulous job!

Kels said...

Love it!

Blog Archive

First Year Video Montage