Monday, January 5, 2009

New Blog, Coming Soon!

Let's just go ahead and give a big shout out to Jennisa over at Once Upon A Blog. Because not only is she the BEST blog designer ever, but she has totally put up with me and my crazy chain of emails today.

I love my new design that should be up soon and if ANYONE out there wants to give your blog a face lift , you should get on her list. Totally worth the wait. Right, Suzanne!? She did my cousin Suzanne's over at Steeces Pieces, so of course I picked her because I know Suzanne knows the best about the blogging world. She has been so great through out the whole process. Especially dealing with me and my indecisiveness. Even through the madness of the holiday season, Jennisa is on the ball!

I am certain and have very high hopes that this is the key to my hope of blogging more often. Stay tuned! (All five readers... ha!)

2 comments:

Kels said...

I can't wait! Send me a link!

Ansley said...

love the new blog!!

Blog Archive

First Year Video Montage