Friday, February 29, 2008

Mr. Brooks!

Finally! Pictures of little man are here... and to be most recent, I took the majority of these this morning and some yesterday as well! Here you go, the many faces of Mr. Brooks!



This would be my favorite! The precious little grin!



Look at those good lookin' blue eyes!


This cracks me up! He's like, "Mom, I'm over this picture thing."


Look at that smile!



Silly face from Mr. Brooks!

Sleepy Boy


He LOVES to stare at John. I wish I had the video of this, John was making kissy noises at him. You must never reveal that I shared that on the internet!


Brooks and Mommy!


Kisses from Mamommy, he's used to it!


This is his sleepy face. Except he had just woken up here so maybe he was just annoyed that i was STILL taking pictures!

To Be Continued!

4 comments:

Doreen Larson Michael said...

I just love Brittany sharing her thoughts with us. I feel so close to her when I read how she is feeling. It will be so fun for y’all to go back and remember those days. Wow, that one kiss you’re giving Brooks was too funny! Could he breathe? (ha)! And he is soooooo cute. He will be one handsome little guy!

From Patty

Doreen Larson Michael said...

Thank you Brittany. Love the pics. Love the pics of you and John. That is one lucky little fellow to have such fun parents.

Love you, Mommy

Doreen Larson Michael said...

The first comment I left was quoting Patricia that sent me an email this afternoon. I meant to put quotations marks around the sentence, but forgot. Sorry!!

Mommy

Ansley said...

Oh my oh my... what a cute lookin kid. I love love the pic of him sleeping. Hopefully i'll be seeing ya'll soon. They grow so fast.

Blog Archive

First Year Video Montage