Sunday, February 24, 2008

Jealousy Much!?

John and I are not the only ones in our household adjusting to the many changes a new baby brings. Our poor, poor puppy Cache (pronounced Cash) has been thrown to the wolves. Well, that may be a bit dramatic. He just lives outside now. Every once in a while we we let him in, just as a little treat. Lately he would not eat or drink his water in his pen. He would only eat and drink in our house with John watching him while he ate. Weird, I know. Anyway, the point is... before little man's arrival, Cache got a lot of attention. Now, well, he doesn't. John tries to get outside with him and train him, play with him and I try and pet him every once in a while but with a 6 week old consuming all of our energy and time, it's just a reality that he does not get near as much attention as he used to!

So, yesterday I was on the phone and I looked over and saw this...


Yes, I'd say he is a bit jealous. I still can't believe how he had it in his mouth just like a baby does. John and I laughed sooooooooooo hard! So, this evening I celebrated my ability to work out again and took the poor guy running!

3 comments:

Doreen Larson Michael said...

Oh my Gosh, that is priceless. I can believe it. I have a cute doggie frame that you should take home and put this picture of Cashe in.

Cannot wait to see my little man and his mommie. Love, Mamommy

CityStreams said...

Ha ha! That's hilarious!! Poor puppy. Our dog knows just how he feels.

Ansley said...

I can't say that I didn't see that coming... but, seriously?! I had no idea just how bad he'd take it. That pic is hysterical.

Blog Archive

First Year Video Montage