Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Birthday, Mamommy!



Brooks wants to tell his Mamommy Happy Birthday today! We made a video but it won't upload. (Help, Suz!?)


On Mamommy's Birthday, Brooks wants to let you know the top ten reasons why his Mamommy is the BEST:


1. There's never a time when she doesn't want to hold me, feed me, cuddle me, love me, rock me, sing to me and take the best care of me.

2. You would think with five grandchildren that she would get tired of us after a while. But she doesn't. She's got plenty of love to go around... it's amazing!

3. She buys me all sorts of things, I really like her shopping habit! And, she's so pretty, I just love to look at her!

4. Mommy and I think its funny how she always keeps daddy in line... she doesn't let him get away with anything!


5. Mamommy has four kids, so she knows what she's doing. My mom, well, I'm her first so it's good to know someone with a little bit of experience.

6. Mamommy has the kindest heart of anyone I know... her and Grandaddy are quite the pair!

7. She always knows just the song to sing to me to make me fall asleep... and she has such a pretty voice!

8. She loves me because I'm her first grandson... I know she loves everyone else too just the same, but let's face it, I'm pretty special!


9. She's a great cook... one day that will benefit me greatly!

10. She is a good role model mom for my mommy, I hope my mommy can be like her!

Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

Doreen Larson Michael said...

Oh My Gosh, I love this so much. What a happy tearful morning I have had reading these wonderful words by my Angel Brit from my BB.

Love, MaMommie

Doreen Larson Michael said...

PS., To my first Grandson, You are a very lucky little one to have two wonderful role models in your life. And, they will play the most important role in your life forever: your Mommy and your Daddy.

Love you and thank you for all your kind words, MaMommie

Suzanne said...

awwww...happy birthday mamommie!!! brit, brooks is just absolutely BEAUTIFUL.

B. E. A. U. T. I. F. U. L!!!

about the video...you must first download it to youtube (www.youtube.com) first...then you can copy and paste the link it creates. it is very time consuming! argh! but worth it! ;) love you!

Blog Archive

First Year Video Montage