Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Brains, Beauty and Spiritual Balance

My friend Leah Catherine sent this to me and I found it to be very nicely written and worth sharing...

The greatest beauty secret has nothing to do with make-up. It's being a woman who delights in God. She looks for substance--a kind heart, a discerning mind and a strong faith--instead of being distracted by outward appearance.

A woman of style and substance is gracious and kind to all she meets. She lives her life from the heart, not her ego. She looks for the best in people and situations. She is savvy enough to know that people can let her down, but compassionate enough to understand why they do. She has taken a balanced view of life--serious without being stuffy, warmhearted without being over sentimental.

So go ahead and try a new hair-do or splurge on a stylish dress. Have fun and look your best. Never forget that true stlye is a reflection of her relationship with God. Brains, beauty and spiritual balance have it all over the latest trend and the hottest look.

Do not let your adornment be merely outward--arranging the hair, wearing gold, or putting on fine apparel--rather let it be the hidden person of the heart, with the incorrutible beauty of a gentle or quiet spirit, which is very precious in the sight of God. 1 Peter 3: 3-4 NKJV

post signature

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Day i am new here, I came accross this chat board I find It positively useful and it has helped me tons. I hope to give something back and support other users like its helped me.

Thanks, See Ya Later.

Anonymous said...

Hiya i am new to this, I hit upon this forum I have found It truly useful & it has helped me a lot. I should be able to contribute & aid other users like its helped me.

Cheers, Catch You Around.

Anonymous said...

Aloha im fresh to this, I came accross this site I find It absolutely accessible & its helped me loads. I hope to contribute & aid other people like its helped me.

Thank You, Catch You Around.

Anonymous said...

Good Day im new here. I came upon this forum I have found It truly accessible and its helped me loads. I hope to give something back & assist others like its helped me.

Thanks, See You Later

Blog Archive

First Year Video Montage