Thursday, April 10, 2008

Busy as a bee...

This has been a very busy week. I am not seeing a slow down for quite some time as we have a lot of big events coming our way. I have been up VERY early every morning this week trying to stay ahead of the game, but I still feel a bit behind.

Today my SIL is having surgery so if you happen to stumble across my blog today, please say a special prayer for her. If you stumble across my blog tomorrow, please still say a special prayer!
If you do not know Jill, she is probably the kindest person I know and always so upbeat and sweet, to everyone, no matter what. She and my brother are the perfect match and our family just loves her so much!

We have a big wedding this weekend at the house, I am looking forward to it! And then my other funtabulous SIL, Nicoe, is coming to visit. Brooks can't wait to see Coco!

Upcoming Events:


Our friends Kelly and Cord will be wed in St Simons, which means we are leaving Brooks for an extended amount of time. As Suzanne says, "Oh. My. Gosh." But, he's staying with my mom so he'll be just fine! And since he's sleeping through the night, oh so consistently, my mom should be fine as well ;) The following weeks will be filled with many more weddings and gatherings including a going away party for the Magees...

And the baptism of Brooks and my 4th neice, together.


In Mr. Brooks news, he's three months old today!!! YAY!!! And I hear him waking up, so off I go to gather my little treaure and start the day.


Love yall!

6 comments:

Joyous said...

Goodness Brittany - you're up SO early!! You weren't kidding ;) Hope you can get caught up, or at least feel that you're close!!

I just said a prayer for your SIL Jill. I know she will have a very successful surgery!

If anybody can do all that you have coming up...it's you!

I'll be praying for you too :)

Brittany Wardlow said...

Awww... you're so sweet. THANK YOU!

Joy, let me just tell you, I was SOUND ASLEEP at 3:31 am this morning - that time is WRONG! Things might be busy but not busy enough to get me out of bed in the middle of the night and type a blog! It was more like 6 am!

Doreen Larson Michael said...

Happy 3 Months Mr. Brooks - you cuttie pie!! And "top of the mornin' to the special Mommie!

Can't wait until next week. We are going to love on sweet little Brooks everyday all day long!!

Love, MaMommie

TEXOSE said...

Bit you're gonna have fun but will miss your treasures at home. You are definitely a busy lady....Jill has been lifted in prayer and I will continue to do so all day. I hope everything continues to go at a jogging pace for you instead of a flat out run... Hang tough, and know that we send our love via cyberspace from Texas...
---Texose

Suzanne said...

hey woman! love you..just catching up on your posts. my prayers are definitely with jill...
hey, i texted you and jackson, and candice a few weeks ago to tell you guys that the quads are going to brackett may 25, 26, 27 for judy's retirement party. you guys hop on a plane with brooks and come visit! (ha...yeah right, but that would be awesome!) ;) love you!

Anonymous said...

Hi Brittany,

What a cool website. Your mom had to explain to me how to do this. Hope it works. Brooks is a doll !!
I know you and John are having a great time with him. The Garnetts know how to do boys and now we are gonna have a girl ...woo hoo. Matt and Anna are on cloud 9 as we all are. I'm going to check your website for new baby pics all the time so keep 'em coming.
Love,
Debbie

Blog Archive

First Year Video Montage