Friday, April 24, 2009

It's for the boys...

I think my husband is really excited about having two boys. And I say "think" totally sarcastically. And I don't blame him. He will have two sons, close in age to take hunting, fishing, camping, you name it. I know he is already dreaming of soccer games (he played soccer) and whatever else "the boys" choose to do in their spare time which I know in his mind include helping him remodel houses on a daily basis.

So, I'm only 14 weeks pregnant and the examples he has used the past couple of weeks referring to "the boys" is just so funny. So far we have talked about trucks, four wheelers and their college savings. It used to be Brooks, Brooks, Brooks... now it's "the boys!" He now has an excuse for everything "boy" he has ever wanted to buy. And he's not going to purchase it for himself. It's for "the boys." One who is 15 months old and one who is in utero. So, we are selling our completely family-oriented Ford truck that has a large back seat and a built in tv and buying a 1988 Suzuki Samarai. Won't it be fun to drive "the boys" around in it? And won't it be fun for them to drive around in? Sure, since it will be a good 30 years old by the time they can even think about driving. But it totally makes sense because one day it can be "for the boys."

Whatever... ;)

post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

First Year Video Montage