Sunday, March 15, 2009

Just for Pawpaw

Well, I have been trying to get Brooks to say his words on video for quite some time. NOT having luck in that department. Every time I grab the camera and get situated, he is over it and has moved on to the next thing! Today I was able to get him to say "Pawpaw" on camera. He can also say "ma ma ma" for Mamommie and "Ji" for his Aunt Jill. Out of all of the names "Paw Paw" and "Jill" are all I can really get him to say fully.

So, just for Paw Paw, here is a video of him saying your name! He can not wait to see you and the rest of the family again in May for Aunt Coco's wedding!



And, Jill, I will have you know after my camera cut off due to lack of space he said "Ji" like five times in a row. I can't belive the camera cut off!!!


post signature

2 comments:

Doreen Larson Michael said...

ABSOLUTELY PRECIOUS!!!!!! Oh, my Gosh, he is such a doll. Lucky PawPaw!!

Erin Duvall said...

so cute. you still have not told us your due date :-)

Blog Archive

First Year Video Montage