Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Growing Up Too Fast

UPDATE ON BROOKS!

1. He smiles all the time! Especially in the morning or after a nap.

2. On Easter Sunday, he laughed at John for the first time. Over and over and over again. He just thought John was hilarious!

3. He is officially sleeping through the night (starting about a week ago.) I have a feeling he'll still wake up around 5 am or so on some mornings when he decides he wants to eat, but the late night feeding is a thing of the past. (Many thanks go out to the writers of "Baby Wise!")

4. He LOVES Baby Einstein. Movies and music cd's! The movie we have isn't supposed to be for babies until three months of age but he loves it and has so for a couple of weeks now. He stares at the tv and laughs at the puppets as they go up and down. He gets really excited during "If You're Happy and You Know It."

5. He is so much more responsive to everyone now. I am not sure how to explain it but you know what I mean, he's just growing up!

Candice took fabulous two month old pictures of him and some great ones at Easter so when I pick a few out I'll post them, they are so precious!

2 comments:

Doreen Larson Michael said...

Ya!!! You are back. I missed you and Brooks so much. Well, not really, I see you guys all the time, but I missed the blogs.

Brooks is a doll and I cannot wait unitl you post the new photographs from your very talented sister, Candice.

Love, Mom

TEXOSE said...

Diddo to that Mammommy... I miss yah here in Texas and can't wait to see you all real soon.....Does Candice BLOG too?!
---Texose (JOLee)

Blog Archive

First Year Video Montage