Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Yes, It Is True...

...a baby does suck the life out of you! I mean, how many brain cells do you really need to have to remember your own email address!? Sorry, folks, I posted the wrong email address. Actually, the one I posted doesn't even exist, which is why your emails are bouncing on back. And I was getting sad because I thought no one loved me:)

Anyway to read the soon to be private blog email me at johnandbrittany@windstream.net. Or, you can just leave comment with your email address on it. Sorry about the mistake!

Hope to download some 2 month old pics soon (candids) and will be giving you an update from his well visit that we had this morning! My very talented sister will be taking his 2 month old pics this week so hopefully I can post them as well.

3 comments:

Doreen Larson Michael said...

doreenlm@bellsouth.net

Anonymous said...

Too funny!! I hope you're doing well. I love keeping up with you and your sweet fam.
erinshealy@hotmail.com

Hope to see you soon!

Erin

Veronica said...

I love reading your blog, and want to keep doing so. I know all about Mommy brain I suffer as well!Veronicalshehee@yahoo.com

Blog Archive

First Year Video Montage